Winners to receive $100 Amazon gift card
Deadline for entry is Dec. 18
DEARBORN, Mich. – The City invites residents to help get the word out about the importance of wearing masks through its TikTok video contest, with the potential to win a $100 Amazon gift card.
Those interested in participating in the contest should create a fun,
inspiring video on TikTok supporting the City’s #MaskUpDearborn campaign.
Through the contest, individuals can use their creativity to help motivate the community to wear masks to mitigate the spread of COVID-19.
The contest is a great way to be creative and have fun while also
encouraging vital public health and safety guidelines in your community.
To enter the contest, individuals should follow @dearborncitygov and post a video with the hashtag #MaskUpDearborn by 12 p.m. EST on Friday, Dec. 18.
Guidelines for entering the contest are as follows:
– Enter a video of your creation through the TikTok app and copy the link to this Shortstack: https://m.shortstack.page/HrfRSd, which will be the
website the City of Dearborn is using to run this contest.
- Vote for your favorite video on Shortstack! The top three videos will be
voted on by other TikTok users!
- Your video MUST include the hashtag #MaskUpDearborn and you must
tag us at @dearborncitygov.
- Your video must be focused on the importance of wearing masks to save
- You can submit up to five videos per person, per account via TikTok.You can vote for your favorite video on Shortstack up to three times per
- Submit your video beginning November 25 at 12:01 a.m. Eastern Time
and ending December 18 at 12 p.m. Eastern Time.
- Videos should be between 15-60 seconds long and should not contain
explicit music or inappropriate language, clothing, or gestures.
- Three individuals with the most votes will each receive a $100 Amazon gift card from the City.
- Complete rules and guidelines for the contest can be found here:
MEDIA CONTACT: Mary Laundroche