Please keep the following in mind to ensure the safety of everyone.
- Please refrain from talking on the phone and be extra cautious when around school grounds. Distracted driving and simply not paying attention is dangerous to our students.
- Please be sure that you are watching your child when they enter and exit your vehicles. Encourage your child to use the crosswalk when crossing the street.
- Be sure to drive slowly around the school.
- Please obey the one way traffic pattern on Orchard Ave. Follow a CLOCKWISE TRAFFIC PATTERN around Oakman during drop off and pick up.
- Do not park and/or leave your car unattended in the drop off zone. Do not make U-TURNS in the middle of the street it is illegal and dangerous.
- Do not stop in the middle of the street to drop off your child. Please pull all the way over to the right when dropping off your child.
You are all so very important to us. And safety is our number one priority. Please be attentive.