On Wednesday, December 4th, Oakman School is scheduled to have picture retake day in the A.M. In order to have your child’s picture retaken, you must return your complete package.
في يوم الأربعاء الموافق الرابع من كانون الأول (ديسمبر) ، ستقوم مدرسة أوكمان بإعادة أخذ الصور الفوتوغرافية للطلاب الراغبين. من أجل أخذ صورة جديدة لطفلك، يجب عليك إرجاع كل الصور الأولية بالكامل.
Greetings Oakman Families and Welcome Back. We hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving Day and break. We are definitely excited and thankful to see all our fellow Oakman Lions.
The Ecology Club members are selling reusable water bottles every Monday and Thursday for $2.50. Supplies are limited so get yours now!
Monday: Welcome back
Wednesday: Photo Retake: In order to have your child’s picture retaken, you must return your complete package.
Friday: Pizza Sale After School
Have a great week!
Greetings Oakman Families,
We hope you all had a relaxing and fun weekend. Now that the snow has melted, the signs of Fall are again evident. This is a short school week, however an important one in regards to being thankful and reflecting on our many blessings. Be sure to spend time with loved ones and let them know how grateful you are for them.
What’s Happening This Week at Oakman?
Monday: Thanksgiving Week
Tuesday: PAJAMA DAY $1 will be collected
Wednesday: NO SCHOOL
Thursday: HAPPY THANKSGIVING. No school
Friday: NO SCHOOL
We will be selling pizza today! Hurry before we run out! Each slice is $1 and a box is $10.
Please keep the following in mind to ensure the safety of everyone.
- Please refrain from talking on the phone and be extra cautious when around school grounds. Distracted driving and simply not paying attention is dangerous to our students.
- Please be sure that you are watching your child when they enter and exit your vehicles. Encourage your child to use the crosswalk when crossing the street.
- Be sure to drive slowly around the school.
- Please obey the one way traffic pattern on Orchard Ave. Follow a CLOCKWISE TRAFFIC PATTERN around Oakman during drop off and pick up.
- Do not park and/or leave your car unattended in the drop off zone. Do not make U-TURNS in the middle of the street it is illegal and dangerous.
- Do not stop in the middle of the street to drop off your child. Please pull all the way over to the right when dropping off your child.
You are all so very important to us. And safety is our number one priority. Please be attentive.
Congratulations to all our 4th and 5th graders who were recognized today for their achievements and hard work. Awards were given for Honor Roll, Principal’s Award, Math Awards, Bucket Filler and Perfect Attendance. Students were also recognized for their success in specials such as music, art, media, science enrichment and physical education.
Congratulations to all the students who were celebrated for their hard work and success. We look forward to recognizing more students in the new year. Continue working towards your goals and success will follow!