Remarkable Oakman Announcements Reporter: Musad Omar from Miss. Mosed’s class!
Remarkable Oakman Announcement Reports: Nour Arkain from Miss. Mosed’s class and Heather Arkain from Miss. Logel’s class!
If you would like to do the morning announcements please send Mrs. Dakhlallah an email at email@example.com
This is open to all students.
Remarkable Oakman Announcement Reporters: Susu from Miss. Earle’s class and Ali Ismail from Mrs. Fowler’s class!
K-2 Choices – Send something in and you will receive a prize!:
- Create an obstacle course “Ninja Warrior style” and send the results to your classroom teacher/Ms. Coach on how you do timed and how you did compared to your family members!
- Use a tent to go under or through, cones, chairs, couches, trees, swingset, musical chairs, etc. Get creative!!
- Remember a Field Day activity we’ve done in the past that was indoors or outdoors and re-create it, do it, show me or email your teacher/Ms. Coach about how it went!
- Balancing, sponge or egg races, shoe kicks, tug of war, 2 liter bowling, frisbee, ball drop kicks, etc.
- If you’re feeling brave, you can try a couple of these ideas: https://openphysed.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/04/NFD2020-ALL-EventCardsV2.pdf
- Then use this scorecard and show your teacher/Ms. Coach: https://openphysed.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/04/NFD-ScoreCard-Official-V2.pdf
- You know what to do, like we’ve been practicing for the last 3 weeks. Send me in your scorecards and you may get a prize! Do 7-10 event cards please!
Remarkable Oakman Announcement Reporters: Nourhan from Miss. Mosed’s class & Rasha Elsayed from Mrs. Elward’s class!
Remarkable Oakman Announcement Reporter: Salma Alakhfash from Miss. Hespen’s class!
Teacher Appreciation Week, or National Teacher Appreciation Week, is a week-long celebration in recognition of teachers and the contributions they make to education and society. It is held in the first full week of May of every year. Our teachers are all so awesome and although you have not been able to see them, they are working hard daily to make sure that you all continue learning and growing to be the best you can. Don’t forget all the hard work your parents are also doing as “home teachers” during this time, so be sure to thank them too!
This week is the perfect time to show all your teachers how much you appreciate them! You can write them a message, send them an email or even draw a picture. We all know OAKMAN TEACHERS ROCK and are TRULY THE BEST!
Do you have or know someone who needs to register for Pre-Kindergarten? Pre registration is now open ONLINE by clicking on HERE or on the link below.